- Personal Information: When you sign up as a recipient of any of our services, you agree to part with us some personally identifiable information (the ‘Personal Information’) which will help us contact you or identify you. The Personal Information may include, but is not limited to – your name, your email, your phone number, your address and your debit/credit card information. This Personal Information can be used by us, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- To identify/contact you in the process of providing you Customer Service facilities, for setting up sessions with your doctor, or in cases of alerts or suggestions regarding your profile on our site.
- Billing-related purposes
- To reach out to you, either by our volunteers or the appropriate authorities, in case we or our therapists have good reason to believe you are at risk of causing danger to yourself or someone else.
- To share your first name and basic information so that our Counsellors/Therapists can communicate with you effectively.
- Profile Information: While going through our registration forms you might encounter questions pertaining to your specific needs. These questions are aimed at providing a personalized experience for you when we put you in contact with our therapist. Moreover, you agree to cooperate with our volunteers who will contact you once you have registered as a customer on our platform. The ‘Profile Information’ maybe used by us, either by itself or in conjunction with other information’ for the following purposes:
- To provide you a personalized experience and to understand your specific needs before referring you to our Counsellor/Therapist.
- To collect and analyze statistical or aggregated information which is NOT personally identifiable.
- Log Data: When you use this website, our servers or servers of third-party services automatically record information that your browser sends (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but not limited to, information such as your computer, Internet Protocol address (“IP”), pages that you visit and the time spent on those pages, actions that you take and other statistics. This data is purely statistical or aggregated and will NOT be personally identifiable. We may use this information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information for the following purposes:
- Monitor, analyze and improve the use and functionality of the website
- Yellow Club’s technical operation and to match Yellow Club’s functionality with respect to your specific needs,
Our volunteers may ask you questions verbally or through forms about the session you had with our service provider, in order to obtain a review of your experience. These questions are aimed at ensuring quality and for looking at scopes for improvement and are/will never be used to breach doctor-patient confidentiality.
- Information Tools: We are registered on multiple social media sites like Facebook and Instagram and will be actively using those platforms to share information regarding our programmes and sessions. By interacting with these ‘public’ pages and providing any information there, it is implied that these may be freely read, accessed, collected and used by other users of these platforms.
- Phishing: Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as “phishing,” are of great concern to the Internet community as a whole. You should always be suspicious when you are asked for your account information, and you must always make sure you do that in our secure system. We will be routing payments only through online secure gateways like Upay or Razorpay. We will never request your login information, your credit card/debit card information, in a non-secure or unsolicited communication (e-mail, phone or otherwise).
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information: We may share aggregated information that does not include any Personal Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to industry analysis, research, business transactions, and public relations.
- Third Party Partnerships: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to our services or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but are not limited to, customer service, registration forms, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. When needed we may disclose information, including Personal Information, to such third parties but we will try to limit the Personal Information disclosed to the minimum necessary to perform their task.
- Compliance with Law and Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information, including Personal Information, to the government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of ourselves or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may disclose information, including Personal Information, to take precautions against liability. You should also be aware that the Counsellor/Therapist(s) may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and take action in the following cases:
- Reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult
- Serious suicidal potential
- Threatened harm to another person
- Court-ordered presentation of treatment.
- Data Retention: You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information we collect by contacting us. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to honour your request. However, we may retain an archived copy of your records as mandated by law for legitimate business purposes or recordkeeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, including, without limitation, some data may that may be still archived and stored offline. We are not responsible for removing information from the third parties that we have already legitimately shared Personal Information about you with or the Personal Information you might have shared with third-party entities.
- Security: The security of your Personal Information is critical to us. Therefore, we employ measures to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, the confidentiality of any communication transmitted through the website or stored with Yellow Club staff cannot be guaranteed. Please remember that no method of electronic transmission over the Internet or method of storage can be 100% secure. You acknowledge and agree that you share and transmit the information at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that there has been a breach of security, including but limited to “hacking” to your account, you must notify us immediately.
Note: All communications transmitted through this website may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes and become part of our file and records.
Additionally please note that this site caters to mental health issues that can be resolved over the Internet through voice or video call, and we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use this site in case of a serious crisis or if you/someone who you know might be in harm’s way. In such cases, please contact your local emergency services or mental health helplines.